Patriksson Communication Denmark is hiring!
Deputy Managing Director – Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Managing Director to be in charge of all business operations, people and ventures at our Danish firm during our Managing Director’s maternity leave. You will develop and negotiate impactful strategic relationships with key players in today and tomorrows integrated media landscape and be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction whilst also ensuring that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives.
The position is temporary and stretches from April 1st, 2017 to March 31st, 2018 but with the possibility of a long term employment within the organization.
Reporting to the CEO, COO and CFO in Stockholm.
• Overall responsible for developing and executing the Danish firm’s business strategies
• Prepare and implement comprehensive market development activities
• Managing and developing a team of approximately 10 employees
• Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the firm’s employees providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
• Act as partner on major accounts and strategic assignments
• Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company growth positioning
• Manage the expenses of the Danish office and make sure they are tracked, reported, and shared with the CFO at the Stockholm office
• Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships within the company’s offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Paris and Copenhagen
• Part of Patriksson Communications global management team
• Provide strategic advice to Patriksson Communications global management team communicating an accurate view of the market and the company’s future
• Detail-oriented and organized — You have a place for everything and everything is in it’s place.
• Self-starter — Your aren’t afraid to jump in and figure things out. You motivate yourself and hold yourself accountable for the work that you do.
• Efficient — You use your time well and get the job done quickly and to the highest possible quality.
• High standards — You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
• Adaptability — Smaller firms move quickly and can change at the drop of a pin. You are able to move quickly as priorities and focuses change.
• Team Player – It really takes a team to run a company. Sometimes you’ll have to make coffee for the office or pitch in on a quick project.
• Good with numbers – You are strong at excel and have an analytic ability exploring forecasts.
• Proven work experience as Managing Director, Deputy Managing Director or other managerial position
• Previous experience in developing strategies and business plans
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
• Familiar with corporate law and management best practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong understanding of communication and medias
• Well networked within the lifestyle segment
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• BSc degree in business administration, communication, marketing or relevant field
Send your application to: email@example.com. Please include your CV and personal statement.
Interns all offices
Our offices are now accepting internship applications for our fall period, September – January. Please send us your application (consisting of a CV and cover letter) before July 4th to:
For Sweden email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Norway email – email@example.com
For Denmark email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Paris email – email@example.com
Specify in your application whether you are interested in an internship with our PR departement, Showroom, or Brand Partnership (only Swedish office).